Getting positive marketing results for your customer engagement efforts is what it’s all about.
In this episode, I explore what to expect in terms of outcomes when you effectively employ machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) in your marketing efforts.
I cover performance ranges I’ve seen actual companies achieve including:
- buy Gabapentin in uk Churn & Attrition reduction
- http://jeannettesdelicacies.com/tag/yolo/ Response Rates for your marketing execution & tactics
- http://allweatherfencing.com/apple-app-site-association Sales Lift increases which means revenue to the bottom line
- ROMI – Return on Marketing Investment
- NPS – Net Promoter Score improvements
- AHT – Average Handle Time reduction
You can use these figures to benchmark against your efforts, or even help you build a business case for embarking on using machine learning in your marketing and Customer Experience programs.